1. It was so good to hear from you guys. Sorry I cut off right in the middle, but the time card I had ran out. But I think you guys know how much i love you :)
2. Mom a little package filled with pictures from the primary arrived. It was so fun (and funny) to read and look at all of the papers. Please pass on the message that I really appreciated every letter and that they helped me remember the Christmas season.
3. We almost had a problem with the baptism of stefany. Her dad didn't want to sign to give her permission to get baptized and wouldn't come out so we could talk to him. His daughter was actually pushing him to the door. He saw us and said something like "hey you're just kids?" I think he was expecting a pastor of the Mormon church or something, and after we talked he had no problem signing the paper... because if the church made kids into men like this he wanted his daughter there. He even came to the baptism and sang the hymns so loud. I almost laughed. It was wonderful.
4. It is crazy to think that we will be starting a new year. Today won't be the same without having mom say "lets make our new years goals."
5. Mi compi had a hard day this past week. Every missionary has that one day were he could really choose to go home because you miss your family so much. I told him that if he can make it to three months he will be so changed he won't ever want to go home. We talked about new goals and it seemed to help. I wish he knew how much of a blessing he is to me. A real break/blessing compared to the other missionaries I had before. He is all good now and I can't wait to see the miracles we see together.
6. sorry to hear y'all got sick
7. Dad mi license is in the office of the mission and so I will call and have them give me the number and send it to you next week.
I love you all so much and hope you have a great new year.