Monday, September 3, 2012

08/27/2012

Hey everyone,

Wow, had a busy week this week. I had to take a nine hour trip to Lima for my visa and to print my Peru ID. Then, nine hours back and while coming back, a movie was playing and it was set in California.  I  couldn't help but think about all the fun times we had at the beach and how much I miss you guys....

The good news is we had a baptism this week and I was so excited for the 11 year old to be baptized.  Her mom was the only thing keeping her from being baptized and we finally got permission for her baptism.  She is awesome and has been wanting to be baptized for a long time.  I will attach a picture in another email.

For last weeks p-day we went to a museum and saw some mummies. It was pretty cool.  I will attach those pics too.

Hope everyone is alright. Miss you all. Sorry, short time to write... love ya

Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment