Tuesday, July 31, 2012

07/16/2012 - A spiritual experience & THE BROKEN KEYBOARD

TRANSLATED:

Dear Family,

Sorry guys, this has to be a short letter because this keyboard is missing all the letters.  So I am just guessing at the letters.  Hope you can understand.  I had a really good spiritual experience this week.  Had a great experience with following the promptings of the spirit. After weekly daily planning and my personal prayer, I felt a strong prompting to look for a lady to serve the following day. I like saw what she would look like and everything. I wrote it down as a reminder and went to bed. The next day while my companion and I were walking to "yanag" I saw the old woman walking with a big bucket of rice. I walked up to her and asked if I could carry it. She said yes, and while we walked Elder Bareiro talked with her about the church. We will be visiting her tomorrow for another visit. I am so thankful for the spirit and that when you listen to it you will be directed to people who are ready to hear the gospel.  I have two new progressing investigators.  They are named Deysi and Javier. They are both great. Man this keyboard sucks.... love you guys u will write more next week.

Love you,

Elder Larson

ORIGINAL TEXT:

fear famoly
sorry guys this has to be a short letter because thus keyboard is missing all the letters. so i am just guessubg at the letters. hope you can understand. had a really good spueitual experience thos week.  had a great experience with following the promptings os the spirit. after weekly daily planing and my personal prayer i felt a strong prompting to look for a lady to serve. the following day i like saw what she would look like and everything. i wrote it down as a reminder and went to bed. the next day while my companion and i were walking to yanag i saw the old women walking with a big bucket of rice. i walked up to her and asked if i could carry it. she said yes and while we walked elder bareiro talked with her about the church. we will be visiting her tomorrow for another visit. i am so thankful for the spirit and that when you listen to it you will be dirrected to people who are ready to hear the gospel.
i have two nw progressing investigatords they are called deysi and javier. they are both great. man this keyboared suxks.... love you guys u wull write more next week. love you

elder larson


No comments:

Post a Comment