Monday, December 17, 2012

12/17/2012

Dear Family,


It was so good to hear from you all and I was so happy to hear that the family is a huge part of missionary work. I also want to say thanks to Em for the email and talk from Jeffery R Holland. That is literally going to be me this Christmas. Last night at 11:00 as I was leaving my comp in the bus station the president of the mission called the leaders of the zone and asked to talk to me. I head to Lima in one hour to train a new missionary...... WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO.... I can't tell you how excited I am to get a missionary that will be excited about the work. I really think he will help the work here and I am going to learn so much from him.


I got news also that one package arrived at the mission home.... I am going to see if i can bring it back with me :) 

I want you guys to know i love you. Every one of you has been an example at a time and i use muchas experiencas de mi vida para enseƱar las personas aqui. Hope all is well in the states. I was saddened to hear the story of that kid who murdered those 28 people. It just goes to show that Satan, even though he knows is going to lose the fight, won't stop from dragging as many people down with him. Be quick to forgive and slow to anger. Do all you can to be the bigger person. You will be amazed at how happy you can be even when there are drunks yelling cusswords at you ;) haha I know this has helped me. 

Love you all and see you soon.

Elder Larson

I forgot my camera so the pictures will have to wait till next week.... however i will forward the fotos from a conference from my president


No comments:

Post a Comment