Monday, October 22, 2012

9/17/2012

Dear Family,

I am so sorry for not writing last week. I had an emergency exchange of companions and the day was hectic.

Elder Bareiro is now the secretary of salud and my new companion is from (you wont believe it) Perris, California. We know a few of the same people and it is pretty crazy. He will be leaving to go home, he finishes his mission this Sunday, so I won't get a lot of time with him. We have been working really hard (I mean really hard) and we have 4 people that will be baptized this Saturday. I learned a lot from him in these short days. Also, we have been focusing on looking for families to teach rather than people, solo. There is something awesome about teaching a family and all ending on our knees in prayer and having the Dad pray for the first time. It is a powerful experience to see the family learn and grow. Glad I had that opportunity to serve with him. 

The package is officially in the mail. I tried to send some things but it came out to 200 soles soooo I just mailed the cd of pics and some letters, oh and also inside there are letters with stamps from another missionary.... please put those in the mail for him also.

I will try to send more màs cerca de christmas..... i love you all and miss you so much!!!!!

Your Elder Larson

(also mom will you send me the recipe for pancakes and french toast as simple as possible....thanks love you)

No comments:

Post a Comment